School Bus - Lost Young Scot Card

I've lost my Young Scot Card - What do I do now?

If you have lost your Young Scot card you will need to apply for a replacement as soon as possible. This can be done by visiting Get your NEC Card (opens new window)

Can I still use the bus and what do I need to show until my new card arrives?

You can print off the temporary bus pass at the bottom of this form or ask for one from the school office.  You can use this to show the bus driver until your new card arrives.

Do I need to do anything else?

To get your new card working as soon as it arrives you should complete the form on our Smart Ticketing web page and they will do the rest. Please note you will need to provide the full ITSO number found on the front of your card. This is an 18-digit number beginning 633597.

Young Scot Card